Completing the application:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for receipt of application is close of business APRIL 30, 2018
Applications received after APRIL 30, 2018 must include the late fee. Incomplete applications will be returned without review.
Late applications will not be accepted after close of business May 14, 2018
Download the application form.
After completing the application:
The application should be mailed to the ABCP's administrative offices at the address below:
The American Board of Clinical Pharmacology, Inc.
P.O. Box 40278
San Antonio, Texas 78229-1278
Note: If an overnight courier is employed, the best overnight courier to use is the U.S. Postal Service's Express Mail delivery, since many overnight couriers do not deliver to a post office box.
ALL CONTACT between applicants and Board members regarding the application process will be through the administrative office in San Antonio, Texas.
The following is needed to assure a complete application:
- Application form, including an identification form with a recent photograph.
- A reproduction or copy of documentation of degrees. (notarized)
- Documentation of primary ABMS Board certification, if applicable.
- Letters of recommendation (submitted directly to the Administrative Office of the ABCP, addressed to the Credentials Committee.)
- Appropriate fee(s) as indicated on the application. All remittances must be made only by check or money order for United States currency, drawn on a U.S. bank, made payable to the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology, Inc.
TOP of page © 2004-2013 ABCP, updated
Background || Eligibility || Fees || Application Information || Examination Information
Certificate || Clinical Pharmacology Training Programs || Contact & Site Info
CURRENT LIST OF DIPLOMATES